MagicSelector is a program which configures different background patterns and sounds for Workbench every time you boot your Amiga.
It comes with MagicSelector Preferences which is a user interface for configuring which background patterns and sounds MagicSelector will select from.
It is also includes some background patterns and sounds to use with the program.
This program cannot be used for commercial purposes without written permission
from the author. Special permission is hereby granted to include MagicSelector
in Public-Domain collections such as Fred Fish's Amiga Library, Aminet CD
Download MagicSelector 1.80.
MagicSelector software and documentation are © 1994-1995 by Øyvind Falch, Triumph Software. All rights reserved.
- Martin Steigerwald for Deutsch.locale file
- Magnus Holmgren for Svenska.locale file
- Marco Musso for Italiano.locale file
- Kjetil Bakkeskaug for design of the diskett labels.
- Marcin Kot for Polski locale file.
- And all registered users of the program.